- Starting January 1, 2017, your health and welfare coverage will be administered by the IATSE National Benefit Funds.
- You will enroll in Plan C and will choose the level of health benefits you want. Information on the different levels of Plan C is available on the IATSE National Benefit Funds website: http://www.iatsenbf.org/
- Your new health insurance provider is Empire BlueCross BlueShield.
- Prescription drug benefits are covered through CVS Caremark.
- Dental benefits are provided through Delta Dental.
- Vision benefits – only available at the C-1 or C-2 level – are provided through Davis Vision.
Things to remember:
- Your employer will continue to make health & welfare contributions based on the current Collective Bargaining Agreement.
- You now have an individual CAPP account. You are responsible for monitoring your account balance and your eligibility for insurance coverage. You must first register on the website: http://www.iatsenbf.org/ to log in to your account.
- You will receive an enrollment packet from the IATSE National Benefit Funds office. The enrollment forms and any payment you owe is due by December 15, 2016.
- Contact information for the National Benefit Funds office is: